Courseload was designed in conjunction with educators to meet priority needs of students, faculty and administrators as their institutions make the transition to digital course materials. In addition to enabling the lowest cost possible for students, the Courseload platform offers many advantages over common eText readers including:
- Integration of content at the course level vs. a bookshelf approach
- Integration of course content from any source (publisher, open-source, faculty-generated, etc)
- Availability from any web-enabled device with a modern browser that supports a rich eText environment
- Academic Services - Experienced academic technologists provide guidance and support.
- Full LMS integration, leveraging open standards such as IMS Global Learning Consortium's Basic Learning Tools Interoperability (BLTI)
- A real-time analytics engine made more powerful by working across content from all sources that can help improve learning outcomes by measuring and reporting student engagement with content.
- A highly intuitive interface that requires minimal faculty, student and Help Desk training
- Ability to offer access to content already available via university library system, eliminating duplicated content fees for materials.
- Print-on-demand capability
- 99.9% reliability, delivered by an experienced team with vast learning technology experience
- Award winning software
- Collaborative features available for users of all abilities