E-Textbook and Digital Course Materials Solution | Courseload
An increasingly tech-savvy student population, intensified scrutiny on institutions to improve student retention and success, and a costly textbook model that is far short of optimal are consistently challenging traditional methods of teaching and learning. The burden falls to institutional leaders to drive down costs while also improving the quality of education.
Incorporating eTextbooks, while a great first step to easing the rising cost of higher education, only scratches the surface of what is possible. A bigger opportunity exists to truly transform the educational experience by addressing the core challenges facing higher education:
- Improving faculty and student engagement around all course content through a common toolset
- Enhancing pedagogy through the delivery of rich content
- Creating the conditions for the lowest cost on proprietary eTextbooks through aggregated demand
- Allowing instructors to supplement traditional course materials with low-cost alternatives, such as open educational resources and faculty-generated content
- Enabling immediate access to all course materials to support full-term learning
- Assisting with student retention and success efforts via current reading and engagement analytics
Learn more about how Courseload is helping institutions realize these benefits today, while also anticipating the needs of tomorrow.
Latest NewsCourseload Welcomes Joseph Costanzo as Senior Vice President, Sales
Mar 17, 2014
Deep Experience with Educational Technology Key to Continuing Courseload’s Growth
INDIANAPOLIS, March 18, 2014—Courseload, an institutional solution for the delivery and use of eTextbooks and digital course materials in higher education, is pleased to welcome Joseph Costanzo as its Senior Vice President of Sales.
Costanzo was an early pioneer in learning technology as a member of the founding management team of Eduprise, which...
Latest BlogCourseload Honored at Best Places to Work Dinner
May 02, 2014