Platform for Digital Course Materials
Courseload Engage offers an end-to-end technology solution that enables an institutional transition to eTextbooks and digital course materials. Through the feedback of institutional leaders, instructors, and students, Courseload Engage transforms the educational experience by tackling broad-scale higher education challenges, such as:
- Ease of use - A common platform for all content, regardless of source (published, open source, faculty generated, and more) or format (audio, video, etc.) and single sign-on access from an institution’s LMS
- Portability and Convenience – Availability on all devices with a modern web-browser and via native apps for iOS and Android devices
- Enhanced Collaboration - A single toolset for all course content provides students and instructors the ability to share notes and ask questions, highlight, annotate, collaborate, and search to enhance the learning experience
- Early Awareness to Learning Roadblocks - Engagement analytics that give instructors insight into overall course trends and individual student performance to identify potential challenges and implement remediation efforts
- Access for All - Collaborative features that go beyond simple compliance with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 Level AA to ensure that all students are a part of the educational experience
In addition to upgrading our industry-leading learning engagement solution, Courseload Engage, we are expanding our portfolio to include applications that tackle role-specific challenges along the learning continuum. From content development to pedagogical evaluation, Courseload's technology empowers educators to enhance the learning experience for all students.